Nene Interactive Suicide Nene Interactive Suicide

Meh

I don't particularly support any sort of works that promote or play down suicide. Being suicidal is a serious illness that affects a lot of people and I don't see how anyone can make it into a game. This is just in really bad taste.

The graphics are okay, and the game is a bit boring because it's short and doesn't really require much thinking or effort. All in all this game is just awful.

Dadgame Dadgame

Too fun

Having this much fun should be illegal :D
Great simple gameplay but at the same time it's challenging but not frustrating. I like that!

Cavern Run Cavern Run

ugh

looks great but steering is ungodly difficult. I don't like it. One slight twitch and the ship crashes.

Blobular Blobular

Wonderful but...

It was extremely entertaining and fun! The only thing is, I couldn't find the last 3 mushrooms on the very first level. I'd love a function where I can zoom out and see the whole level instead of rolling around aimlessly trying to find the last mushrooms.

Hentai Bliss RPG 3 Hentai Bliss RPG 3

well...

Try and draw your own images next time, taking someone else's art isn't as good as making your own. If this was any other site, I'm sure you'd be banned for copyright infringement.

Spectrum Genesis Spectrum Genesis

I love it

It's challenging, fun and has a great soundtrack. I love the use of colors and the idea behind it. Absolutely amazing and original, a must-try for people who appreciate mind-bending puzzles

Enjoyable Horse Racing Enjoyable Horse Racing

meh

The game is cute, my mom loves betting on the horses, and I enjoy the races, so I like this game because of that. The graphics are nice and so is the music, but it's more Initial D than it is horse racing. Also, the same horse kept winning over and over again, perhaps randomize it.

Magic Pen Magic Pen

omg i feel so dumb

i feel so dumb i cant get past level 6...i'm going to have nightmares about these shapes now :D I love it its addicting but seriously frustrating and totally original.