View Profile PixelCake

19 Movie Reviews

Absurdly entertaining

This is fascinating. The concept, the art and animation, sound effects and just...everything.
Mind blowing and wildly entertaining.

cute as hell

Cute as Hell and the music was perfect. Excellent timing and animation. I giggled a lot.

Lovely

beautiful and strange. I loved it.

6 Game Reviews

Too fun

Having this much fun should be illegal :D
Great simple gameplay but at the same time it's challenging but not frustrating. I like that!

ugh

looks great but steering is ungodly difficult. I don't like it. One slight twitch and the ship crashes.

Wonderful but...

It was extremely entertaining and fun! The only thing is, I couldn't find the last 3 mushrooms on the very first level. I'd love a function where I can zoom out and see the whole level instead of rolling around aimlessly trying to find the last mushrooms.

15 Audio Reviews

Wicked

This is wicked cool. It's almost a little creepy. Maybe a song you'd hear during a nightmare sequence in a very modern horror film. Please finish this.

SonicJ responds:

Thats the new aim, night mare type song, thanks :D

nice

This is sounding VERY good. It's simple and straight to the point. It's not overly remixed to where I cannot even tell what song it is.

SonicJ responds:

AWESOME :D !!!ty for review ^.^b

Also glad you realized it didn't want to be over complicated :p

Very chilled

Very chilled and cool; I love it.

116 Art Reviews

love the effect of the painted leaves on the bush
also that goose accomplished in one day what Eggman couldn't do in 30 years. Great job!

beautiful colors